Aplus Finetek Sensor, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of its latest new product, the SAL18 series RF admittance point level switch. The SAL is an advanced RF level switch, at an affordable price. The SAL eliminates problems associated with product build-up on the sensor probe and makes setup quick and easy with pushbutton calibration. Application control is enhanced with the independent adjustable time delay on material presence and material absence detection.
The SAL18 series RF admittance level switch is definitely state-of-the-art in the technology and features a local LED indication, 20-250VAC/VDC universal power supply, pushbutton calibration, independent adjustable time delay for each material absence and material presence detection and can work with target materials with a dielectric constant down to as low as 1.5. The SAL18 series is also very affordable compared to its competitors.
- Universal power supply 20-250VAC/VDC
- Local LED indication (certain versions)
- Pushbutton calibration
- Guard section provides automatic material build-up immunity
- Pushbutton test function
- Independent adjustable time delay, uncovered-to-covered and covered-to-uncovered
- Remote test function
- Bin temperature up to 842⁰F (450⁰C) available
- Standard, mini, cable and high temperature probes
- Concrete Production
- Feed & Grain Processing
- Plastic Processing