A pressure switch is used for a wide variety of applications. High pressure cutoff for safety purposes, low pressure detection for proper production and others. The pressure switch can be compact, reliable and cost effective. It can operate based on a number of methods.
The SQ series pressure switch is available from Aplus Finetek Sensor. The SQ series is available in a wide variety of configurations. It utilizes an internal diaphragm which is subjected to the process pressure through a connection in the application. Opposing the pressure switch diaphragm is a compression spring. When the process pressure is greater than the force of the compression spring the switch contact will open or close depending on the choice of the contact form selected. The SQ series is typically used in a pressurized system to accomodate the sensing and controlling of process pressure within a defined or determined pressure for the application process or use. It is available in fixed or adjustable pressure range, a wide range of process connections, screw / push-on terminal contact selectable, and a wide selection of wetted materials to choose from to meet the requirement of many applications.
- Robust In Any Severe Application
- Customized Body Housing (steel, Sus316, Brass)
- Selectable Contact (Gold Contact or Silver Contact)
- Screw / Push-on Terminal Contact Selectable
- High Quality And Cost Effective
- Adjustable Pressure Range Setting
Example applications include:
- Pressure control for automotive systems
- Monitoring pressure in process piping
- Hydraulic systems
- Sprinkler equipment
- Lubrication systems
- Air compressors and equipment
- Medical equipment
- Tire manufacturing
- Manufacturing systems that require pressure control for safety protection
For more information on the SQ series pressure switch product line you can contact us at 909-598-2488.