The ECX Hydrostatic pressure level transmitter is used for measuring the level of liquids in various tanks and other types of vessels. The ECX hydrostatic pressure level transmitter consists of a piezo resistive sensor and Wheatstone bridge to directly measure head pressure exerted on the diaphragm of the EC level transmitter. When the pressure is exerted on the diaphragm, as a result of the liquid level, the pressure is transferred to the Wheatstone bridge electrical circuit through silicon oil contained in the EC sensing unit. This creates a differential voltage, which is then amplified to create a variable 4-20mA output that varies as a result of the changing liquid level. In addition, a pressure transducer is available for measuring pressure in tanks or pipes and producing a variable 4-20mA output.
- Extension cable unit can measure deep wells or reservoirs
- Tank level measurement and control
- PLC or DCS input for level control functions
- Pressure measurement of gas or liquid (EC1500)
- EC1100 is a liquid measurement device which can be used in a variety of environments, including water agitation environments.
- The Standard Flange Type, EC1210 can be used in liquid & gas pressure measurement environments (i.e., mildly corrosive environments).
- EC1300~1320 type is suitable for measurement of very deep water, such as measurement of reservoirs.
- EC1500 is suitable for pressure measurement or control devices such as those found in hydraulic and pneumatic machines.
- EC1200 can withstand high temperature liquid environment.
- Water treatment and distribution
- Many others
- Completely submersible liquid level transmitter
- Wide variety of sensors, e.g. extension tube or flexible cable, standard or high temperature
- Measuring range up to 328ft (100m)
- 4-20mA output, 2-wire loop powered
- Pressure transducer also available
Pressure Range: 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 1, 2, 5, 10 Bar
Measuring Range: 0~1M,0~2M,0~4M,0~10M, 0~20M,0~50M,0~100M (assumed with the water S.G:1)
Supply Voltage: 13~36 Vdc
Wetted Material: SUS 304, SUS316