The EFX by-pass liquid level gauge and transmitter is installed on the outside of a tank or other vessel. Optional devices of magnetic switch and level transducer can be added for electrical signal output and level transmitting. The EFX can provide any combination of a local visual indication of liquid level, single or multiple level switch output and a continuous level transmitter output.
The EFX liquid level utilizes hydrostatic buoyancy principles to indicate liquid level. A float with a built in fixed magnet inside travels up and down inside the by-pass chamber according to the changing level inside the tank.
- Applicable in environment with high temperature, high pressure, strong acid, strong alkaline and
- Multiple applications in several industries:
- textile dyeing
- water processing
- power generation
- Cooling in Marine applications
- petrochemical industries.
- Applicable in environment with high temperature, high pressure, strong acid, strong alkaline and hazardous locations.
- The structure is simple but durable and reliable. It is also available with various options for upgrade.
- A level transducer or magnetic switch can be installed and adjusted during operation.
- Visual Indication is not affected by power failure.
- Flag Color: Red / White; Green / White
- Material: PP or PVDF
- Operating Pressure: 5kg/cm²
- Operating Temperature: PP: 80°C, PVDF: 120°C
- C-C Distance: Min. 150mm; Max. 3800mm
- Stainless Steel:
- Operating Pressure: 25kg/cm² (Max. 50kg/cm²)
- Operating Temperature: SUS304: 140°C, 200°C, 400°C. SUS316: 140°C, 200°C, 400°C
- C-C Distance: Min. 150mm; Max. 5800mm
See data sheet for details