The EGX magnetostrictive level transmitter identifies the level of liquids and solutions with high precision and reliability.
This versatile sensor is ideal for continuous level measurement of a wide range of liquids. Application ranges from petrochemical industries, marine and shipping to food and beverage production.
The FineTek magnetostrictive level sensor has proven itself due to its durability in a wide range of temperatures, pressures and operating conditions as well as its low maintenance nature.
- Liquefied natural gas.
- Crude oil, petroleum's and diesels.
- Chemical processing.
- Pharmaceutics and medication.
- Food and beverages, breweries.
- Dams, water barriers, wastewater treatment.
- Power plants, marine and ship building.
- Tooling or alignment position for processing machines.
- Absolute positioning output and no calibration required after power failure.
- Stability and reliability.
- Easy installation without calibration & maintenance.
- Prompt response time, high resolution & high accuracy.
- Durable structure, dust-proof, withstands high pressure.
- Oil/water dual level indication.
- Max. operation temp. is 195°C.
- EG36, 37, 60 adopted loop power structure for wire saving.
- Explosion-proof model available for hazardous environments.
- Support HART / RS485 and 4~20mA / voltage output.
- Single or dual float configurations
- Operating Pressure: 30 bar(Max.)
- Operating Temperature: Standard -40°C ~ 85°C and High Temperature model -40°C ~ 125°C
- Power Supply: 12~30V(4-wire) ,18~30V(2-wire), 18~28V(Explosion proof model)