Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter, EPF is simple to install, and easy to maintain. It is suitable for measuring liquids in pipelines that contain solids, impurities or air bubbles. Wide range of applications such as sewage, wastewater, mud, grinding compound, viscous liquids used in pipes, and fluids containing solids or air bubbles. Precise, stable & reliable!
Applications in Sewage, wastewater, mud, grinding compound, viscous liquids used in pipes, and fluids containing solids.
- Sewage treatment
- Pulp and paper industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Food industry
- Flow measurement without cutting or disassembling the existing pipes, easy for on-site installation.
- LCM display shows instantaneous and cumulative flow rates.
- 4-20mA output, pulse wave output, RS485 Modbus communication.
- Suitable for various types of wastewaters with high bubble content and liquids containing particulate impurities.
- Interface languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese.
- Display: LCM 128*64-pixel backlight.
- Commnication interface: RS-485 (Modbus).
- Analog Output: 4~20mA
- Pulse output
- DN15 ~ DN500
- Flow range: 0.03 ~ 12 m/s.
- Power input: 18~32VDC / 100~240VAC
- Transmitter: Waterproof and dust-proof IP67
- Sensor: Waterproof and dust-proof IP66