The JFR series is an open-air radar level transmitter product line designed for measuring liquids and bulk solids in river basins, tanks, bins and silos. These radar level transmitters are designed to operate at 26GHz and use FMCW (frequency modulated continuous wave) radar technology. An FMCW radar level transmitter emits a high frequency signal via an antenna towards the material surface. A part of the radar energy is reflected off the material surface back to the radar level transmitter at some time delay. The difference in frequency between the transmitted signal and received signal is directly related to the distance being measured by the radar level transmitter. This frequency difference is processed by the electronics As a result the linearity and accuracy of the measurement made by the JFR radar level transmitter is excellent, with an error rate as low as only ± 0.197” (5mm).
• Level control of pumps and process equipment
• Accurate level measurement in tanks, bins and silos
• Non-contact level measurement
• Agriculture, feed & grain
• Food & beverage
• Many others
Non contact measuring
Suitable for corrosive and toxic liquid, hydrocarbons and slurries
Not affected by specific gravity, pressure, temperature, viscosity, foam, and dust
5 digits LCM display
Indicate signal wave inside the silo.
Selection of Different Measurement unit(m, cm, mm, inch, ft, %, mA)
Measuring distance and actual level.
4-20mA/ Loop Power and 4 Wires available
Modbus RS-485 to enhance isolation and easy for remote control.
Suitable for mid-range signal
Programmable via FAS software.
Isolated circuit design.
- Non-contact liquid level measurement
- FMCW (frequency-modulated-continuous-wave) technology, accuracy ±0.197” (5mm)
- 4-20mA output, HART available
- 24VDC powered, 4-wire; 2-wire loop power available
- Measuring range up to 130ft (40m)
- 304SS, 316SS and PTFE coated wetted parts
- Accuracy: 3mm/ 5 mm/ 10mm
- Liquid, slurries, Crude Oil
- Extreme temp: 200°C
- Pressure: 40 Bar
- 4-20mA, RS485
- Material dielectric constant must be >1.5