The SIS Intelligent Level Sensor is suitable for high and low level of material in the process tank or pipeline and alarm of empty material or switch output for application in the pharmaceutical and food and beverage processing industry applications. The compact design facilitates installation even in the area of narrow spaces or difficult operation. Suitable for use in the CIP and SIP cleaning applications. It is available with several surface roughness (Ra) level that meets customer’s application needs. One sensor for all applications for liquids, pastes and solids.
Working principle of this sensor is based on the frequency sweep technology. The sensor tip will send out electric field signal, and different resonance frequency is created according to different medium. Thus, a switching signal will be triggered if the sensor is covered with material.
High, low position alarm in production process tank or pipelines.
Suitable for use in pharmaceutical and food & beverage processing industry applications.
- One sensor for all applications. (Liquids, pastes and solids)
- Reliably used for measuring single-point liquid, viscous medium and powder level
- Detection of foam and separation layers. (Output 1&2 for different interfaces)
- High frequency capacitance technology ignores foam and deposit build-up
- Provides reliable level indication in storage tanks and protects pumps from run-dry conditions
- Sanitary PEEK sensing tip with food-grade surface finish
- Short immersion length suitable for small pipe
- Available for CIP/SIP. (High-temp. / harsh chemical cleaning)
- FDA certification, suitable for F&B/Pharmaceutical industries.
- Ingress Protection rating: IP67/68/69K
- Process Temp: Max.100°C
- Process Pressure: -1~40Bar
- IP67/IP68/IP695 protection.
- Output: PNP or NPN
- Compact design, easy carry; can be installed in narrow space or stringent operation condition.
- Surface roughness (Ra) can be customized and applicable for Chemical & pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
- Magnetic test function to examine wiring and operation condition in real time.
- Durable stainless housing.
- Real time site-control by LED indicators.
- Overcurrent protection detects over current and shut down the output immediately.
- Suitable for CIP and SIP cleaning environment.
- Unaffected by foam and viscous medium.
- Applicable to measure the single-point level of liquid, viscous medium and powder medium in the container and pipe; also providing pump dry run protection.
- It provides 2 output signals and the sensitivity can be set independently; which helps detect 2 kinds of medium such as Oil and water.