Isolated safety barrier provides power supply to transmitters located in hazardous zone and transmit isolated supply current signal to safe zone.
Max. input 0~20mA which can be transformed to different analog outputs, such as 0~20mA / 4~20mA / 0~5V / 0~10V.
Isolated safety barrier provides power supply to approved intrinsically safe transmitters located in hazardous zone and transmit isolated supply current signal to safe zone.
- 1 current input port to connect with continuous current or
current output products. Applicable for use in hazardous zone.
- 3 output ports - relay output, current output, and RS-485.
- LED indicator, user friendly.
- DIP switch for function selection.
- In house programming per customers' criteria.
- Self-test function for system function monitoring.
- Setting relay output as alarm for optional external sensing unit connection.
- Optional RS-485 interface enables easy system configuration & supply current data retrieve.
- Product design complies with explosion proof standard.
Certification: NEPSI Ex-proof GYB14.1529 Ex ia Ga IIC, Intrinsic safety GB3836.1-2010GB3836.4-2010, GB3836.20-2010
Power supply: DC 20~35 Vdc, AC 20~250 Vac
Input: 4~20mA, 0~20mA
Output 1: 4~20 mA, 0~20 mA, 0~5 V, 0~10 V
Output 2: RS485
Output 3: Relay