The SFX Paddle Flow switch is used to detect liquid movement in pipes. When the liquid is static or nonexistent, the spring is fully extended pulling the magnet downward and opening the switch. As flow occurs and the paddle is thrusted forward 20°~30° (or more) the paddle will push the magnet upward and actuate the switch (closing the circuit). The length of paddle can be adjusted to the pipe’s diameter. There are many applications where knowing whether there is flow or no-flow conditions of a fluid in a pipe is important for proper equipment operation. Liquid flow switches can help control process quality. The SFX Paddle flow switch is a cost effective simple option to consider to provide such positive indication of flow or no-flow conditions.
- Water & Waste water
- Water power plants
- Steel production
- Marine industry
- Food processing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- and many industries where flow sensing in pipes is required.
- Paddle can be adjusted to the pipe's diameter.
- Stainless Steel wetted materials.
- Can be used with a wide range of liquids.
- Explosion proof version available.
Output: SPDT 1A,60W 220Vac / 200Vdc
Process Temp: Ex model -30°C~130°C; Standard model -30°C~150°C
Process Pressure: 355 PSIG Max
Enclosure Rating: IP65
Process Connection: 1" Threaded NPT, or PT
Conduit Connections: Ex model 1/2" NPT; Standard model 1/2" PF